Natural stone can bring warmth to your interior when used as an ornament or decoration. Natural stones have a charm that represent the connection of nature and the Earth. Attractive stone walls are a nice idea for wall decoration in the living room or bed room, which can completely transform your living space.
One way to add a beautiful natural stone piece to your living room is by adding a fireplace to a wall that features natural stone.
Another idea is to surround your fireplace with beautifully decorated stone slabs. You don’t have to knock down a wall and replace it with stone, just wrap an existing wall with natural stone.
Natural Stone can complement any décor. Stones are available in many shapes, colors and sizes which can be used to decorate your home or office space. Since it’s a natural material, no two stones look the same, making the combinations endless.
Decorating the wall is a quick and easy way to add a new look to interiors. Especially when you have an ample amount of time.
Here are 10 easy ways to decorate your walls during the holidays with stones to make them spectacular.
- Stone wall entrance. You can use stone on any wall of the entryway, as it brings in warmth that contrasts the glass and creates a visual partition between the passageway and the entrance.
- The stones can be laid on the top of soil in a flower pot especially. It can be a decoration that will please the eye, and save the soil from excessive evaporation.
- Maintenance free beauty: Decorate your walls along the passageway with natural stones breaking the monotony of white or light colored walls. It’s a low maintenance material that can be easily wiped and cleaned.
- You can also make a shoe rack with natural stones. It will liven up the interior and will also help to arrange a place for storing shoes.
- Boring night lamps can be turned into a work of art with the help of large rounded stones. They need to be drilled and strung onto the leg lamp. It’s prefered you use larger rocks at the bottom to give it a strong base.
- A stylish mirror with a wooden frame can be made, and then decorated with stones of different sizes. You can also add seashells to enhance its beauty.
- Natural stone is such a timeless and durable material that you won’t have to worry about it going out of style.
If you are interested in adding natural stone to your home, office or retail space, contact us at GMS Werks and we would love to help you create the space you’ve always dreamed of!